Cultured Coconut and Mango Panna Cotta
This panna cotta is so beneficial for your gut, it not only helps to replenish the good guys in your gut, but it also contains gelatin which is a wonderful addition to your diet to help heal and seal the gut lining from any damage.
- Flesh of 3 ripe mango’s
- 2 1/2 cups of cultured coconut cream/ milk
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 30-35g grass fed gelatin
- 1 small banana
- Macadamias and/ or shredded coconut for garnishing
- Add the gelatin and water to a small bowl and stir to combine, leave and allow to bloom and thicken.
- Add the gelatin mixture to a small saucepan and heat on low heat until dissolved completely.
- Add all ingredients to a good quality blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass jar and place in the fridge to set.
- Once ready top with macadamias and/ or shredded coconut and enjoy!
When you add high sugary fruits such as banana and mango to the cultured coconut cream/ milk, the beneficial bacteria will continue to feed off the sugars in the fruit. This will create a delicious fizz to the Panna cotta.
Consume within 3 days otherwise it will ferment too much and the consistency changes, or add a touch of water, re-blend the mixture and pour into ice-block moulds.