I’m 50 Years Old and This Drink Helped Me Eliminate the Knee and Joint Pain in Just 5 Days!
The recipe has gone viral right after an anonymous reader decided to share his secret to relieving pain in an all natural way. Namely, this drink is extremely effective in strengthening knee ligaments, alleviating knee pain, and improving their function. However, before presenting the recipe, let`s go through a few facts on knees and knee pain.
Knees are the largest, the most complex, and the most important joints in the human body, maintaining proper body posture and supporting the legs while walking, standing, running, or jumping. They are formed by the lower part of the femur, the tibial plateau, and the knee cap. The knee joint is made of bones, muscles, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and other connective tissues, all of which work in synergy to offer flexibility and stability. The natural process of aging makes us prone to different hits and injuries which affect the knees, eventually making the tendons and ligaments weaker and less flexible. The reason for this is the fact that their lubrication reduces as we grow older.
As for the injuries which are already mentioned above, it is worth noting that the most common injuries that are likely to cause problems with the knees are caused by direct blow to the knee or falling on the knee or bending it. The most common include:
Sudden (acute) injuries
- Knee joint dislocation: A rare injury which is serious and seeks immediate medical attention.
- Piece of bone or tissues from dislocation that may interfere with movement.
- Kneecap dislocation, which typically affects younger girls
- Fracture of the knee cap, caused by falling on the knee, severe force that bends the knee, or a severe twisting motion
- Strains or sprains to the ligaments
Given that the impairment of the lubrication is a natural process which is inevitable, we need to find another way to improve flexibility. This article offers a simple DIY remedy which strengthens the tendons and ligaments, helping us walk and even run faster and much easier.
This remedy is made of healthy ingredients which possess anti-inflammatory properties, which makes them effective in relieving joint pain. It is also high in silicon, magnesium, bromelain, and vitamin C, all of which work together to bring relief from knee pain.
- 250 ml of water
- 1 cup of instant oatmeal
- 2 cups of pineapple chunks, diced
- 1 cup of raw orange natural juice
- 40 gr of raw honey
- 40 gr of crushed almonds
- 7 gr of cinnamon
- Cook the oatmeal as you usually do ( pour hot water over it and allow it to cool)
- Squeeze the juice from the pineapple chunks
- Blend the orange juice, honey, crushed almonds, and cinnamon
- Combine the oatmeal, the pineapple juice, and the blended mixture
- Blend everything once again