Every Finger Is Connected With 2 Organs: Japanese Methods For Curing In 5 Minutes!
The Japanese make use of an alternative medicine method based on the belief that each finger of your hand is related to 2 organs in the body. This curing method provides results in only 5 minutes.
Let us introduce you to the ancient method of healing that is also known as Jin Shin Jyutsu. It helps balance emotions by stimulating certain points in the hands. Health.
How it works:
This method helps us act upon some organ by only taking up the finger with the other hand and holding it tightly for three to five minutes. You need to breathe deeply while you do this and after that you need to massage every finger on both of your hands. The average time spent on each finger should be nearly three minutes. Health.
In addition, it is very important to mention that each organ is also connected to a certain emotion.
Below you will find more information about which finger is connected to which body organ and thus you will be able to help yourself. Health.
- Organs: spleen and stomach
- Emotions: depression and anxiety
- Physical symptoms: headaches, skin issues, nervousness, stomachache
- Organs: kidneys, urinary bladder
- Emotions: confusion, discontent, fear
- Physical symptoms: digestion issues, muscle pain, toothache, back pain
- Organs: liver, gallbladder
- Emotions: irritability, rage, indetermination
- Physical symptoms: circulation issues, headaches (in the frontal area in particular), tiredness, menstrual pain, migraines
- Organs: lungs, large intestine
- Emotions: fear, pessimism, sadness
- Physical symptoms: skin conditions, digestion issues, asthma and other respiratory problems
- Organs: heart, small intestine
- Emotions: anxiety, nervousness, lack of self-confidence
- Physical symptoms: heart disease, bone issues, pain in the throat
If you have any health issues regarding some of these organs, try using this Japanese method and experience its benefits. Health.