Chocolate-Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 medium-size ripe banana (about 4 oz.), sliced
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower florets (about 3 oz.)
- 1 cup frozen sliced strawberries (about 4 oz.)
- 1/3 cup well-shaken canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup coconut water, plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons raw honey, optional
- Desired toppings
How to Make It
Freeze banana slices for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 day.
Place banana, cauliflower, strawberries, coconut milk, coconut water, cacao powder, almond butter, salt, and, if desired, honey in a blender; process until smooth, 20 to 30 seconds, stopping to stir and scrape down sides as needed. (If mixture is too thick, add up to 4 tablespoons coconut water and process again.) Divide between 2 bowls and sprinkle with toppings. Serve immediately.