Cappuccino Panna Cotta
How to Make It
Pour milk into a large measuring cup; whisk until well blended. Place 1 cup milk in a medium pan. Whisk in sugar, espresso, cinnamon, and salt. Sprinkle gelatin over top. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place pan on stove; turn heat to medium and cook, whisking, until mixture is smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir together kefir, vanilla, and remaining ¾ cup milk in a bowl. Gradually add gelatin mixture, whisking constantly.
Divide evenly among 6 ramekins. Chill until firm, about 3 hours. Garnish with dark chocolate curls.
- 1 13.5-oz. can coconut milk
- 1/3 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4-oz. envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup plain whole-milk kefir
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dark chocolate curls, for garnish
- Calories per serving 220
- Fat per serving 16g
- Saturated fat per serving 13g
- Cholesterol per serving 0mg
- Fiber per serving 0g
- Protein per serving 4g
- Carbohydrates per serving 17g
- Sodium per serving 77mg
- Iron per serving 2mg
- Calcium per serving 15mg