Keto Gooey Chocolate Cake with Cocoa Powder
Who does not like the soft and sticky cake, and plus chocolate cake. You will be delighted with the taste. This is called chocolate cake, but you will use a cocoa powder. Gooey fans, do not wait for too long. Go and make this simple gooey keto chocolate cake delight! This chocolate delight is easy low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free dessert.
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 20 minutes
Yields – 8 servings
Gooey Keto Chocolate Cake – recipe
- 7 tablespoon unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoon Stevia powder or 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions how to make Gooey Keto Chocolate Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and lightly grease an 8″ cake pan.
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool slightly.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt, and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Using an electric whisk, whisk together the eggs, Stevia, and vanilla extract. Keep whisking for at least 3 minutes straight until you get a nice, pale and creamy mixture.
- Carefully fold the flour-cocoa mixture into the egg mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the melted butter. Stir until fully incorporated and then pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake on the lower rack of the oven for 18 – 22 minutes until the center is lightly set. Don’t overbake because it will become a dry cake.
- Cool for 20 minutes on a wired rack.
- Serve warm.
The cake can be stored in an airtight container for 4 days. Before serving, warm a piece in a microwave on medium for 30 seconds.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 125 Calories
- Total Fat -11.2 g ( Saturated: 7.0 g),
- Total Carbs – 3.0 g (Fiber 1.7 g)
- Net Carbs: 1.3 g,
- Protein- 3.6 g