Guava Leaves Can Extremely 100% Stop – Your Hair loss and Make It Grow Like Crazy
The fruit ‘guava’ is quite popular and has it’s own lovers as well. But are you aware of the benefits of leaves of guava plant? It is a fantastic plant with lot many health benefits.
Let’s check out how guava leaves can help you to remain healthy.
The benefits of guava leaves include an effective impact on increasing the platelets in the body of patients who are suffering with dengue fever.
Also, it works amazingly to reduce the hair loss. It can be used as a daily hair care ingredient to improve the strength of your hair.
Why Are Guava Leaves Good For Your Hair?
The guava leaves are a rich source of vitamin B. The consumption of vitamin B is very important to keep the hair healthy and increase hair fertility.
How to Use Guava Leaves to Reduce Hair Loss?
The process of using guava leaves for hair treatment is quite easy and you can prepare it at home.
Things you need:
- Guava Leaves- 6-7
- Water- 1 liter
- Take 6-7 leaves of guava and crush them properly.
- Now, boil the crushed leaves in 1 liter of water for 20 minutes.
- Allow the solution to cool down and let it come down to room temperature.
- Use this solution to provide a gentle massage to your hair.
- Using your fingertips apply the solution on the scalp and let it reach to the roots of your hair.
- Leave it for 2-3 hours and then wash your hair with mild shampoo.
- You can also go for overnight application of this solution as a hair tonic.
- Just apply it on your hair before bedtime and let it remain overnight.
- Wash your hair next day in the morning with warm water.
- Use this remedy twice a week and you will find that your hair follicles and roots become strong.
This is the simple way to stop hair fall without any application of chemicals on your hair. This herbal tonic also makes your hair shiny and strong.
You will observe the reduction in hair fall in just 1 month time. So, start from today!