Simple Banana Bread (Recipe)
The perfect meal for my fussy little ones, the ideal lunch box snack for school kids, and a sustaining and satisfying breakfast for those rushed mornings, or happily indulge anytime! Every home needs a go-to banana bread recipe, could this one be a staple at your place?
- 3 ripe bananas
- 8 medjool dates, seeds removed
- 3 tablespoons of tahini or nut/seed butter of your choice
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 4 – 6 eggs*
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius or 350 degrees fahrenheit. Grease and line your loaf tin.
- Blend the bananas and dates together until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out cleanly.
* In the past this has been made with four, five and six eggs- all were delicious. Simply use what works for you.