90% of All Diseases Begin in the Colon! Here’s What You Can Do To Avoid Them and Protect Your Body!
Sometimes, there is a very simple reason why you’re not feeling healthy. Your colon can make you feel sluggish, lazy, miserable, bloated and gassy.
Most doctors claim that the colon is an organ which is mostly overlooked, but it can certainly be the cause of all diseases. It controls all the important body functions and many of the studies prove that around 90% of all diseases begin in the colon.
Why Can The Colon Be The Root Of Death & Diseases?
That’s because of the food we consume. It has drastically changed over the last several decades and it has a worsened quality. The standard American diet consists of:
- Non-organic animal fats, such as injected hormones, poor quality feed etc.
- Great content of unhealthy fats, such as saturated fats, trans fats, hydrogenated fats etc.
- Processed foods, such as snacks, chips, artificial flavors, preservatives etc.
- Low fiber content
- Low complex carbs content
- Low in plant based foods
This diet fills the digestive system with low quality foods which are hard to digest, damaging the entire digestive processes, including the colon. The colon then becomes swollen and blocked, and that obstructs the waste elimination. This causes toxic build up inside.
This article offers you 3 simple steps to decrease the toxins and heal your digestive system and colon.
3 Step Strategy:
1. Reduce or Remove The Ingredients From Your Diet
The Standard American Diet includes many toxins that block the colon and harm the gut, like:
- Refined flours and refined sugar
- Industrial seed oils, such as corn, cottonseed, safflower, soybean etc.
- Processed soy, including soy milk, soy protein, soy flower etc.
- Non-organic dairy
- Non-organic meats
- Processed products with artificial flavors or preservatives
The first step of healing your colon is removing these toxic foods from your diet. Try consuming more fresh “whole” foods that are organic and natural and avoid processed foods which contain ingredients you can’t pronounce.
2. Repair Your Colon Using Food
Food is the best medicine. Herbs, spices and specific healing foods have been used as remedies in ancient times.
Fortunately, there are several healing foods and spices which can do miracles for your digestive system, reducing inflammation and balancing the bacteria in your intestines:
- Bone broth
- Coconut oil
- Aloe vera
- Raw cultured dairy
- Fermented vegetables
These foods can restore the intestinal bacteria and heal your colon. Also, eating anti-inflammatory foods like leafy greens, nuts, wild caught fish and grass feed, organic meats will help you have a healthy colon.
The human intestinal system includes good and bad bacteria. The good bacteria help digestion and destroy bad bacteria that cause fungus, yeast infections, weight gain and harming digestive problems.
Probiotics are “the good bacteria” and they are very important for a healthy digestive system because help in food digestion, destroy toxic waste, keep a healthy immune function, regulate the metabolism and maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
Our digestive system functions properly when it is balanced with 80% of good bacteria and 20% of bad bacteria.
The daily consumption of probiotic foods will:
- End bloating, gas, acid reflux etc.
- Regulate the bowel movement
- Supercharge your immune system
- It can destroy yeast infections in women or other vaginal health problems caused by bad bacteria
- Boost your energy and you’ll feel refreshed
- Get rid of anxiety, depression and aggressive thoughts
- Control your weight
- No more pain in the joints
- Clear your skin.