Master Tonic – A Natural Remedy you Need to Make Now!
Master Tonic is a natural remedy for any number of infections. All of the ingredients in this powerful remedy are known to assist in cancer prevention.
By adding Master Tonic to your daily diet, you will begin to experience its incredible health benefits.
It is a powerful natural antibiotic and it’s effective for treating candida growth and skin conditions.
This super cleansing tonic will increase blood and lymph circulation to every part of the body. It is said to be the cure for colds and the flu.
There are some that are reporting that this tonic is helpful in treating cancer naturally.
Master Tonic – Recipe
- 32 oz. bottle Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped Garlic
- 1/4 cup Onions
- 1 Habanero pepper (or hottest peppers you can find)
- 1/4 cup grated Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons of grated Horseradish
- 2 Tablespoons of Turmeric or 2 Turmeric root chunks
Grate your turmeric and ginger, remove the stem and calyx on your peppers and slice them in half if small, chop coarsely if larger, slice your horseradish into large, thin slices, peel your onions and cut them into chunks.
Place turmeric, garlic and ginger in the bottom of your jar, top with habaneros, then with onions, then place the horseradish slices across the top so as to form an almost flat layer.
Pour apple cider vinegar until all ingredients are submerged. Cover the whole thing with a tight-weave cloth and secure with a rubber band.
Leave it in a dark place for 3 weeks or as long as you want. The longer it sits the more potent it gets. Strain and bottle.
You can store the tonic in a cupboard for long periods of time. No need to keep in the refrigerator.
– For sore throat, gargle a bit in the mouth and swallow.
– For an illness (cold or flu), take about 2 droppers full or a tablespoon every couple of hours.
– For daily immune support drink 2 droppers full/ 1 tablespoon every day. Build up tolerance to a shot glass full.
Note: Eat an orange, lemon, or lime slice after to ease the heat.
If you don’t have time or can’t find the ingredients to make this tonic yourself, you can order the Master Tonic here.