- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 150ml pot natural yogurt
- 500g new potatoes, halved
- 4 large tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 red red onion, finely chopped
- small pack coriander, roughly chopped
- Put the drumsticks in a large bowl with 1 tbsp oil, the garlic, ginger, garam masala, turmeric and 2 tbsp yogurt. Toss together with your hands until coated. Leave to marinate for at least 30 mins (can be left in the fridge overnight). Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Put the potatoes in a large roasting tin with the remaining oil and plenty of seasoning. Add the chicken drumsticks and bake for 40-45 mins until cooked and golden.
- Scatter the tomatoes, onion, coriander and some seasoning over the chicken and potatoes, with the remaining yogurt served on the side.