Have you ever woken up in the morning of an important day and look in the mirror and there’s this enormous zit on your face causing you to either apply a lot of make up on it or pop, even both are a bad idea.
Worst case scenario you need to cancel what you had planned for that day or go out with this embarrassing pimple on your face. Have you ever been in this situation? So next time this happens to you, you can use this quick remedy and get rid of naturally without all the hassle.
How does it work?
A common ingredient that you might find in the kitchen is the trick to this remedy “cinnamon”. Cinnamon has a cinnamic acid, essential oils and also cinnamaldehyde, these together take away inflation instantly and an anti-microbial.
Acne is usually appears when there is an infection on the skin or the pores are clogged with dead skin and bacteria, so when the cinnamon is applied it works as an antibacterial agent getting rid of that horrifying pimple instantly. Honey is another factor in this remedy as it has properties that that will clean out the pores and bacterial growth over the pores.
How to make the paste?
- If you are using cinnamon stick, grind them into powder form/ if you have the powder available that will work as well
- ¼ tsp cinnamon add it two drops of honey and make a paste (it should be a 3:1 ratio 3 honey 1 cinnamon)
- Apply the paste to the pimple and let it dry don’t play with it while its drying. You can do this before bed if you happen to see the pimple the night before
- Once it’s completely dry wash it off with warm water.
- Do this for a week or two every day to get rid of pimple for good. Worried about acne scars?