If you are sick or starting to feel sick, this homemade decongestant may just do the trick. This herbal decongestant recipe contains raw apple cider vinegar infused with effective immune-boosting, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, decongestant. It will help you thin out mucous and reduce mucous production. Feel better faster with all natural ingredients.
Homemade Herbal Decongestant
- 1/2 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice or 2 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Mix apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and spices in your your jar
- Add raw honey
- Shake well to mix
- Store in the refrigerator up to several weeks.
For adults: take 1-2 tablespoons daily as needed. Shake well before using. Children take 1 Tbsp. or 15 mL once a day, or more as needed/desired.