Breathing is what keeps us alive! It is an effortless and regular process of our body, thus we often ignore its importance. We actually feel the difference when our nose is blocked and we are unable to breath properly.
The blocked nose comes along with the infection of the common cold. It is quite miserable when the nasal passage is blocked and we actually have to take a lot of efforts to breath. So, if you are suffering from blocked nose then here are some quick remedies for you.
2 Minutes Remedy that Works!
The blocked nose often leads to a headache, cough and body ache. Thus, it is important to treat the blocked nose immediately. Use this 2 minutes massage remedy to get rid of blocked nose.
- Rotate your index fingers on your nose and massage each side of the nostrils.
- Apply equal pressure on all the parts of nostrils which doing massage.
- Later, give massage to your cheekbones and inner corners of the eye using sweeping movement.
- At the end massage your earlobes for 30 seconds using your fingertips.
- You will experience an amazing result in terms of open nasal passage.
Other Natural Remedies to Clear a Blocked Nose
Here are some simple remedies which will provide you instant relief from blocked nose
The salt-water gargle works really well to relieve a stuffy nose. It provides relief from common cold as well.
Things you need:
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Warm water – 1 mug
Things you have to do:
- Take 1 mug of warm water and add 1 tsp of salt to it.
- Mix it well and now, press your finger on one of your nostrils to shut it down.
- While snorting the solution into the other nostril.
- Blow your nose immediately and repeat the process with another nostril.
- Your will instantly get relief from the blocked nose.
Steam Bath for Blocked Nose
The steam bath is a great solution on blocked nose as it not only relieve the stuffy nose but also provides relief from body ache caused due to common cold.
- Make the hot tap on to feel the room with steam.
- Have a steam bath and try to breath as much as possible in the steam.
- You can sprinkle some drops of eucalyptus oil and inhale deeply to cure blocked nose.
Cut Some Onions
For a change help your mother in the kitchen and chop some onions. The smell of onions might make you cry. But amazingly your stuffy nose and sinuses will be cleared in no time.
Eat Some Spicy Foods
The intake of spicy food like coriander, cayenne pepper and chilli will hep to drain your nose. Once the mucus is out from your nose you will get instant relief from nasal congestion.
Keep Drinking Water
The more hydrated you will be the more easily the excessive mucus will drop down from your nose. It is important to drink a lot of water to clear the blockage in nose and breath normally.
So, now follow these simple remedies and make your nose free from mucus. Breath properly by getting relief from the irritating blocked nose.