The eyebrows play an important role to make your face fresh. A well-shaped eyebrows improves the face presentation and helps you to look good. There is the various method to keep your eyebrows in shape. Which method do you use? Is it shaving or tweezing? Some may go for waxing as well.
As compared to shaving the tweezing last for more time and thus it saves you from the efforts of doing your eyebrows more frequently. But it has its own drawbacks as well. The tweezing can lead to ingrown hairs. If your hair follicles break underneath the skin during the tweezing process then it can create a red bump.
There are great chances of getting acne or a pimple if the hair of eyebrows gets trapped with bacterial infection during tweezing process. The process of removing unwanted hair near eyebrow using tweezing makes your skin pores wide open which create chances of skin infection.
The setting of eyebrows in a frequent act, but overuse of tweezer can make your eyebrows sparse, unattractive and thin. It can permanently damage the follicles which are helpful for hair growth. This means your eyebrow hair may not grow back at all.
Let’s look into the waxing method to remove the unwanted eyebrow hair. This method has the major drawback of peeling off your top layer of facial skin. It can also cause wrinkles or skin loosening due to damaged skin.
So, if plucking with tweezer and waxing can lead to skin damage, then what to do to get a well-shaped eyebrow. You can definitely try threading, let’s look in detail the benefits of threading.
What are the Benefits of Threading?
The process of threading is quite simple and can be used to remove the unwanted hair from eyebrow area or any other body part. It is widely used for both men and women.
The process is quite quick as compared to waxing and tweezing. Whereas it also includes less traumatizing and less pain. It is a chemical free process and hygienic in nature. What you need is just a clean thread to remove the hair. The process does not lead to skin redness, pigmentation or acne breakouts.
The threading process slows down the hair re-growth process and makes hair less dense. It is an easy method to get a classic eyebrows shape of your choice.
It is the fastest method to shape your eyebrows and you can use many wired styles of eyebrows as well.
How To Use Threading to Shape Your Eyebrows?
You can first make your skin numb using the ice cube so that you will feel less pain while removing the hair using threading.Here is a detailed process for you to know how to use threading to shape your eyebrows.
Things you need:
- Pencil- 1
- Clean Tread- 1 (long enough to tie a knot in your hand)
- Ice cube- 1
- First place the ice cube on your eyebrows to make the skin numb.
- Let the skin dry before you start the threading process.
- Now take a pencil and make the shape which you want on your eyebrows. This will help you to know which hair has to be removed to get the perfect eyebrow shape.
- Now take the thread and cut in between. Later tie the ends of thread to make a loop.
- Here, you have to hold both the section of the loop in each hand and twist it around your hand for 5-6 times.
- Hold the other section of thread tight.
- The next step is important, here you have to place the thread properly near the eyebrow and the twisted thread can be used to remove the hair.
- Place your finger over the eyebrow to make the shape of eyebrows which you have drawn on it. This will keep your skin tight and thus pain will lower down.
- Place the thread on the unwanted hair and pull it against the direction in which hair grow.
- Do the scissors motion with your hand to open the thread and close it quickly to trap the hair in it.
- Remove all the unwanted hair by pulling it quickly using the thread.
That’s it the process is quite simple and has none of the drawbacks which other hair removal practices carry with it. With regular practice, you will be soon expert of doing threading and will definitely get a classic shape of eyebrows. Try it today, it is indeed worth it!