Natural cures for burning feet
This condition can happen in any age and it is one of the most common conditions in people from all ages. When people are suffering from this condition, then they can have mild burning feet or severe burning feet. Also this condition can be chronic or acute. When you have some damage in your nervous system or when your nervous system is not functioning properly, then this is a reason for the formation of burning feet. There are many reasons which can lead to this condition such as exposure to certain toxins, diabetes and chronic alcohol abuse. Also there are other causes which are not so common as the previously mentioned causes, but also there are people who have burning feet caused by chronic kidney disease, injuries, stings and bites from insects, deficiencies of calcium, B vitamins, thiamine and folic acid, peripheral vascular disease, burning feet syndrome and traumas. When these are causes for your burning feet, then you can have some of the next symptoms: increased sensation of skin, redness, increased sweating, peeling skin, swelling, change in color and texture of the skin and dull ache. There are many types of treatments for burning feet. Mostly these treatments are depending of the underlying condition. There are medications and natural remedies which you can use as your treatment for this condition. It is always useful to see your doctor before you start using some home remedy or some medication. You should be sure that your natural remedies or your medications will not make you any side effects. Here are some home remedies and natural cures which will help you to reduce the symptoms of this condition:
Natural cures for burning feet
- Cold water: This is one of the most used home remedies for burning feet. When the water is cold, then it is giving you relief from the swelling, tingling and numbness. In a foot tub you should put enough amount of cold water. You should soak your feet in the cold water for 5 minutes. Then, you should let your feet to rest a bit. After your feet are rest, you should soak them again in the cold water. You should repeat this process several times per day. You should remember that if you soak your feet in the cold water more than 5 minutes, then you are not improving your condition, you can just make your burning feet worse. Also you should remember that you should not apply ice pack or ice on your feet. Before you start using this remedy, you should consult with your doctor because cold water is not recommended for every individual who has burning feet. Do not risk with this home remedy and your health.
- Exercise: When the blood circulation in your feet is compromised, then this is one of the biggest causes for burning feet. This is why is so important to have normal blood circulation in your body. In this way you are preventing disorders with your nervous system which means that you are preventing the burning feet in your feet. You should exercise constantly because in this way your blood circulation will stay at stable levels. You can do many exercises such as running, jogging etc. These exercises will keep the blood circulation in your body normal. Also if you have some signs and symptoms of the burning feet, then these exercises will help you to reduce the signs and symptoms of the burning feet. If you are suffering from burning feet, then you should walk around for few minutes. This will help you in the reduction of the symptoms.
- Apple cider vinegar: This kind of vinegar is used most in the traditional and modern medicine. When you are suffering from burning feet, then your pH balance is not normal. This home remedy will help you to have normal pH balance in your body which means that is helping you in the fight against the burning feet. In a glass of warm water you should mix 1 to 2 tablespoons of unfiltered and raw apple cider vinegar. If you want to have the best results, then you should drink this home remedy once per day. Also there is other option which you can use if you are suffering from burning feet. You will need to fill the tub with warm water. In this tub you should add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Also you should add some Epsom salt in this mixture. Every day you should soak your feet in this mixture. You should soak your feet for 20 minutes per day.
- Turmeric: This herb has one component which is known as cucumin. This component is very powerful at healing the burning feet. Also this component will help you in the fight against this disorder. This home remedy is regulating your blood flow and also it is making you to have proper circulation throughout your body. When you are suffering from burning feet, then you are feeling burning sensation in your feet. This burning sensation and the pain which is caused by this disorder can be healed with the turmeric. This is possible because this home remedy also has anti – inflammatory properties which are very helpful for the previous mentioned conditions. In a glass of warm water you should mix one or two teaspoons of turmeric. You should drink this mixture twice per day if you want to have the best results. Also there is another option which you can use from this home remedy. You will need to prepare a paste from 2 tablespoons of turmeric. You will need to have enough water to prepare this paste. After you have made your paste (you should be sure that your paste is mixed properly), then you should apply this mixture on the affected areas. You should use this paste once or twice per day. But before you start using this home remedy you should know that this paste in some cases has shown staining sensation in feet.
- Epsom salt: When you are suffering from burning feet, then you should use Epsom salt as your natural remedy. This remedy will give you instant relief from the burning sensation in your feet and also it will soothe your feet. This is possible because this home remedy is made from magnesium sulfate which is helpful in the reduction of pain and inflammation. Also when you are using Epsom salt as your home remedy, then you are making your nerves to function properly. You will need a tub which is big enough to cover your feet. In this tub you should add ½ cup of Epsom salt. Then, you should add warm water in this tub. Mix this mixture. You should soak your feet in this tub once or twice per day. Let your feet stay in this tub for 10 – 15 minutes. Before you start using the Epsom salt as your home remedy, you should visit your doctor. Talk with him or her if you should use this home remedy for your condition. People who are suffering from heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure should not use Epsom salt as their natural remedy because this remedy will make them side effects.
- Ginger: If you are suffering from burning feet, then you should use ginger as your natural remedy. When you are using ginger as your natural remedy, then you have quick relief from the pain and burning sensation caused by this disorder. This is possible because there are some components in the ginger which are very helpful in the reduction of these symptoms. In some warm olive oil or coconut oil you should mix one teaspoon of ginger juice. You should massage your legs and feet with this mixture 10 – 15 minutes per day. Also there is another option in which you can use this home remedy. You will need to drink 2 or 3 cups of ginger tea per day. Also you should take a warm ginger tea and soak your feet in this tea because it will help you to reduce the pain and swelling. You should start using some of the mentioned remedies with ginger because they will help you in the fight against the burning feet. You should repeat these remedies several days until you have start feeling that your symptoms have gone. When you are consuming one piece of this herb, then you are ensuring your body that will have normal blood circulation.
- Hawthorne: When you are suffering from burning feet, then you should use Hawthorne as your natural remedy. This herb is very effective at reducing the symptoms caused by this disorder. This herb is increasing the blood circulation in your body which is very important for treatment of burning feet. Also this herb is very effective at dilating the blood vessels. When you are using Hawthorne as your natural remedy, then you are having normal blood flow in your feet and organs. In a cup of boiling water you should add one tablespoon of Hawthorne. Steep this mixture for 10 minutes. You should use this remedy once per day. These are very effective home remedies and natural cures which can help you against this disorder. But you must talk with your doctor to be sure that you will not have any side effect of them.