Most people are aware of the fact that coconut oil and Aloe Vera are products packed with some fantastic healing and nourishing properties.
However, only a small number of them know that when these two products are mixed together, they act as an excellent natural skin health booster.
For instance, one of the effects that this combination provides is stretch mark removal which is done in a quick and smooth way.
Are you interested in making this amazing all-natural cream at home? Health. Keep reading!
Aloe Vera and coconut oil are usually applied separately and they are part of many beauty and cosmetic products.
However, by joining their properties you will enhance the effects on your skin.
On top of that, this remedy is completely natural and you don’t have to spend a small fortune to prepare it.
Coconut oil is excellent when it comes to:
- Natural skin hydration
- Providing an attractive glow
- Providing antifungal and antibacterial effects
- Highly recommended for individuals with dry skin type.
On the other hand, Aloe Vera is excellent for:
- Soothing sunburn or burns that come from boiling water, fire etc.
- Preventing or masking wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks and blemishes
- Calming irritated skin and allergic reactions on your skin
- Skin hydration and skin rejuvenation.
In order to prepare this remedy you will need these ingredients:
- 113 grams of organic coconut (solid form)
- 113 grams of Aloe Vera gel. That’s gel not, juice.
- 3-4 drops of any essential oil. Lavender or vanilla oils are just fine.
- Take a small bowl, put the coconut oil and Aloe Vera gel in it and mix them well. After that, stir the mixture for about five minutes. You should get a mixture with homogenous texture and bright color.
- Pour 3-4 drops of any essential oil and store the remedy in a clean glass jar with a good lid. Keep the mixture at room temperature in a slightly darker place.
How to Use This Remedy?
Put the mixture on your skin like you apply any cream The best time to use this cream is right after showering when the pores are open and the skin can absorb the useful ingredients almost immediately.