A young looking skin is not only about using various skin care products and makeup. The overall health of your skin is more affected by the food you eat, than the beauty products you apply. Actually, the type of food you consume on a daily basis and the amount of water you drink, can tell a lot about you and your skin.
If you have been consuming unhealthy foods lately, it means you have neglected both, your overall health and that of your skin. To avoid the frustrations that come with age spots, fine lines, and blemishes, we present you the food you should consume to have a beautiful and young looking skin.
- Serve at least 5 portions of colorful fruits and vegetables a day
- Avoid consuming a lot of meat, dairy products, and other saturated fats
- Eat celery, avocado, apple, and other foods with low glycemic indexes
- Don’t follow any crash diet
- To provide your skin with extra nutrients, add herbs and spices, such as turmeric
Take a look at the most potent skin vitamins that will help you achieve the beautiful and young-looking skin you have always wanted.