Sperm is the root cause behind our experience. It is produced in the testicles and released from the penis. Its quantity and quality are the deciding factors of men’s fertility. Sperm is one of the most vital part of the human mechanism and it is highly significant to have more information about it.
- Most of the sperms are abnormal – 90% of the ejaculation contains malformed sperm. However, they don’t have to be perfect sperms since they are not supposed to compete with those of another person.
- The sperm respond to the food man eats – vitamin C is highly beneficial for the sperm health, as well as grain cereals have more sperm concentration and motility.
- Father-son relationship – there is Y-chromosome that is responsible for making each male a male, it refuses to mix with any other chromosome.
- Men have to climax on a regular basis in order to have healthy sperm – this should be done 4-5 times a month in order to keep the quality of the sperm up.
- Sperms wear a casing – it is called Acrosome and when the sperms hit the egg, acrosome releases a chemical which helps in melting the outer shell of the egg down and enter.
- The eye-opener – the DNA inside a dead sperm can hit the egg and form a baby.
- Sperms can live for days and they love cold climate inside – the sperms may live inside the woman for 5 days in ideal conditions. They love the cold, preferring a temperature of 7 degrees and lesser than the body temperature.
- Two-thirds of the population of the USA – a single ejaculation (1/2 a teaspoon) contains 200 million sperms in it which is equal to the population of Brazil.
- Lance Armstrong lost a tactical to cancer, but still had 2 children – one testicle is enough to involve into a successful reproduction. The other one is present as a compensation.
- There are consequences due to poor lifestyle choices – the sperm health can degrade if you are a chain smoker or if you consume alcohol excessively.