The annoying toxins
Toxins can be found in the polluted air and everywhere in the environment. They are also present in the food products that we consume daily, since they are loaded with pesticides and hormones. Negative emotions and stress also produce toxins. Drugs, household products, personal care products and tobaccos are also loaded with toxins. So, toxins can easily overload the body.
It is very important to cleanse your body from toxins, since they can be seriously dangerous for the body. Disease prevention and overall health is not possible without a proper detox. If you have any of the following symptoms, you should immediately cleanse your body from the dangerous toxic ingredients in it.
• Insomnia – the toxins in our bodies block the blood circulation which results in insomnia.
• Constant fatigue – large amounts of toxins in the body can be shown by lack of energy. Cleanse the gastrointestinal system from toxins to increase the energy levels and finally cure the constant fatigue that you are feeling.
• Skin conditions – toxins can also accumulate in the skin’s tissues and cause skin problems such as itchy skin and acne. This is the most obvious symptom that you need a detox.
• Headache – having headaches really often, shows that the central nervous system is under the negative influence of toxins. The nerve tissues become overly sensitive due to the presence of toxins in the body.
• Yellow and white coats on the tongue – this is a sign of large amounts of toxins in the blood. The resistance to bacteria of the tongue is reduced as well as the power of the saliva to stop the micro-organisms from spreading.
• Sinus congestion – sinus congestion is especially common after inhaling large amounts of toxins that are found in the polluted air.
• Bloating of the abdomen – negative emotions, stress, anxiety and anger often cause more toxins in the body. The symptom that occurs is bloating of the abdominal area.
• Gall bladder problems – due to toxins presence the bile released in the gallbladder from the liver is too concentrated. The thick bile also clogs the gallbladder or increases the risk of gallstones appearance.
• More belly fat – the toxins negatively affect the blood sugar levels and the metabolization of cholesterol. This can result is increased belly fat and finally even in insulin dependence.
• Overheating of the body – the increased levels of toxins force to liver to work more. The liver becomes overheated and it overheats the body. Sweating appears at this point in order to cool down the body’s temperature and release the toxins through the skin’s pores.
Since you cannot prevent the intake of toxins, you can at least try to avoid toxins as much as you can and cleanse your body from them regularly. Observe your body carefully, and if you notice some of these symptoms, perform a detox and protect your body from permanent damage and various diseases.