Some changes and signs your body show reflect certain health conditions so it is crucial to pay attention of them.
Some of them include:
1. Back Pain and Lower Back Pain. Many patients with liver cancer claimed to have a back pain. Also, back pain may point out breast cancer because of tumor’s pressure over ribs and chests.
2. Nails Imperfections: Subtle variations in the nail color are very important, so too pale and white nails may be indicators of liver cancer while black dots may be indicators of skin cancer. Nail texture may also reflect a lung cancer.
3. Swollen Face: The swollen or red face may be connected with lung tumors due to the fact that lung tumors block the chest blood vessels and restrict the flow of blood to the face.
4. Sore/Skin Lump: They may be indicators of skin cancer or basal cell melanoma so it is necessary to do regular checks.
5. Red/Swollen/Sore Breasts: A definite indicator of breast cancer.
6. Nipple Imperfections: If there are visible changes in the nipple, if they are flat, inverted, this also signals breast cancer.
7. Painful Period and Strange Period’s or in Between Period: This may imply uterus cancer, so it is essential to do a regular vaginal ultrasound.
8. Short Breath/Wheezing: This may be a hidden sign of lung cancer.
9. Chronic Cough/ Chest Pain: Various tumors and leukemia can be attended with a chronic cough. Also, lung cancer provokes a chest pain spreading to the shoulder and arm.
10. Fever and Infections: Other symptoms of leukemia are the frequent fevers and infections as a result of the dried energy from the blood cells.
11. Swelling in Lymph Nodes, Neck, Groin and Armpits: An indicator of cancer.
12.Difficulty Swallowing: The problems that prevent the throat to work properly may be a result of throat or lung cancer.
13. Bleeding That does not Stop and Bruises: An important reason to concern of leukemia because leukemia cells outnumber the red blood cells, block the transportation of oxygen and lead to bruises.
14. Fatigue: Mostly it is not a cause for concern, but if it happens regularly it may be a sign of cancer.
15. Abdominal Fat and Bloating: This sign reveals problems with the ovaries and possibly an ovary cancer.
16. Low Appetite: Ovary cancer usually reflects reduced appetite.
17. Pelvic Pain: pain in the region of of women’s internal reproductive organs can stem out from ovary cancer or leukemia.
18. Abdominal Pain: Colo-rectal cancer provokes pains that spread in the abdominal region.
19. Rectal Bleeding: One more sign of rectal cancer and an important reason for checkup.
20. Strange Weight Loss: Cancers in the digestive and rectal regions may cause extreme weight loss.