I’m a big fan of chocolate snacks. The easiest are bars. Just mix everything, pour in a baking sheet and bake. Here is a rainy day, so it is perfect for the kitchen activity. I get an idea to mix something with berries. I used a Chokeberry ( Aronia berry) because I already have it in the kitchen. These choco-berries bars are made with almond flour. They are Paleo, gluten-free, and grain-free.
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 10 minutes
Yields – 5 servings
Choco-Berries Bars – Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 tablespoon Stevia
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup berries
- 1.5 bar sugar-free chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
Instructions how to make choco-berries bars
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Melt the chocolate and butter on the steam in the same pot.
- Separate egg whites form eggs yolks in two different bowls.
- Mix eggs whites to get firm foam
- In bowl with egg yolks add Stevia sweetener, and combine together
- In a bowl with egg yolks mixture add white foam
- Add 2 tablespoons almond flour, and chia seeds and stir gently with wooden spoon
- Set aside for 5 minutes
- At the end add mixture of melted chocolate and butter
- Pour the batter into the greased baking sheet
- Sprinkle with berries
- Bake for 10 minutes in a well-heated oven.
- When are baked, take out from the oven
- Cut into the bars
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 351
- Total Fat – 32 g
- Total Carbs – 10 g (Fiber 3 g)
- Protein – 7 g
You can change the number of servings. We all have a different appetite. But these are numbers for 5 servings.