I chose to share this one with you because I loved it the most. It’s sweetened only with coconut water and I added some blended frozen organic berries to it as well. It also has my favorite ginger and turmeric combination!
Green Immunity Smoothie
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cm piece ginger, peeled
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 tsp turmeric (recipe calls for 1/2 tsp but you can go crazy with turmeric)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- small handful of sprouts
- Optional: 1 cup berries (if using frozen berries, allow them to thaw a bit)
- Add everything to a blender and blitz until smooth. Pour into jars.
- Add berries and puree. Divide equally between jars and give them a swirl.
- Enjoy fresh.