You must be interested to know the ancient remedy which is coming from Tibetan land. It was followed by the oldest medical systems.
It was a part of their culture which was quite progressive and stable.
The popular book on the medical legacy of Tibetan is a book of four tantras (rGyud-bZhi). This book conveys many medical systems and remedy which we should follow to remain healthy.
It is being observed by many people that Tibetan monks have healthy, white, teeth to old age. Well, they have a little secret behind the maintained of the teeth.
Here is a secret and simple recipe of Tibetan monks to keep the teeth white and healthy for a long time.
Things you need:
- Water- ½ cup (boiled and then bring down to room temperature)
- Salt- 1 tbsp
- Take ½ cup of water at room temperature which you have boiled once.
- Add 1 tbsp of salt to it and stir it well.
- Now, soak your toothbrush in the solution and brush your teeth with it.
- Once you done with brushing rinse your mouth with cold water.
- Use this teeth cleaning method after each meal, at least twice every day.
You might feel some discomfort in the beginning when you use this recipe which is one of its disadvantages. It might affect the sensitivity of your teeth to hot or cold foods and drinks.
But it is not because of any chemical reaction with your teeth but it is because the recipe removes the teeth’s enamel in a minimal way.
After a while, the sensitivity will go off and it will be bearable for you to use the recipe regularly. Here are some of the benefits of this recipe regards to the dental care.
- It strengthens the teeth’s enamel,
- It destroys the cavity and pathogenic bacteria present in the mouth
- It can fix the cracks in the teeth.
You can use this recipe as a mouthwash as it is used in many regions in the world. It helps to destroy the bacteria present in the mouth and loosen up the food stuck in between the teeth.
You will definitely go to see the difference after regular use of this remedy. So, go for it from today!