No matter if we are playing in the bushy backyard of the house, trekking in the dense forests or we are working in fields, we can all prey not to get a snake bite. Some snake bites are harmless while another snake bites are life threatening. There are many symptoms that we can feel if we have been bitten by a snake such as swelling, redness and torment on the places where we have been chomped or nibbled up; loss of motion, smoldering, shivering and numbness; loose bowels or practically no pee, heaving, annoyed stomach, abdominal torment; tipsiness, sluggishness, shortcoming, anxiety etc.
There are some types of poison such as cardiotoxins (this kind of poison act straightforwardly on the heart), neurotoxins (this poison influence the sensory system), hemotoxins (this poison cause inside dying) and cytotoxins (this poison cause neighborhood tissue harm). We should take medical help as soon as possible or we can use some natural snake bite home remedy to get a temporary relief or they can be applied for milder venoms.
Here are some snake bite home remedy:
- Marigold: This plant has antioxidant properties because it has flavonoids as their component. This snake bite home remedy will decrease the irritation along the affected area, protect the body cells from harmful chemicals and help in the fast recovery.
- Plantain leaves: Many people have used the leaves from this plant as their natural remedy for different stomach problems. This snake bite home remedy has an astringent flavor and looks like spinach. You can apply a tincture of this leaf on the areas where you have been bitten by a snake. This will draw out the venom and also it will lessen the pain that is associated with it.
- Lavender essential oil: Lavender essential oil can be used to relieve stress and calm the senses. If you apply this oil to wounds, then it will speed up the recovery process. Also this snake bite home remedy essential oil acts as disinfectant that can reduce the intensity of venom until you get a medical help.
- Oil of oregano: This is one of the best snake bite home remedy because it has a lot of health benefits. This kind of oil acts as stimulant. It can kill microorganisms and fight infections in your body. You can drink this oil because it can smoothes and agitated stomach and also it will help in the assimilation. You can apply it topically to treat many others different conditions.
- Icy water: One of the best things that you can do if you have been bitten by a snake bite is to bathe and rest in cold water. If your skin is not broken, then you should apply one teaspoonful of arnica salve to a tumbler of water. You should wet a cloth in this mixture and then you should apply at the bitten place. When you have noticed that this cloth is dry, then you should change it. You should wring out fabric in boiling water and you should lay on the healthy side. There are some sayings that if you take a bath in cold water, then this will reduce the effect of the snake venom. In a jug of water you should add a teaspoon of arnica salve. Then, you should apply this mixture to the affected areas. You should dip a cotton cloth in this solution and then apply it. You should repeat this snake bite home remedy treatment for a few hours.
- Echinacea oil: This plant is developing wild in the indigenous individuals of Arkansas. In this area people have been using this as snake bite home remedy. This is one of the most easily natural remedies that you can use if you have been bitten by a snake. Also it is very helpful. The Echinacea oil will boost your immune system and also it can protect your body from common ailments such as cough and cold. You can apply this snake bite home remedy on topically way. You should take this remedy orally in every six hours because it can neutralize the effect of the venom and it can treat the bites. You should also drink weakened tincture of Echinacea root. You can apply a cloth dipped in the Echinacea tincture on the places where you have been bitten by a snake.
- Mongoose plant: In the Indian Ayurvedic medication this is one of the most used herbs for snake bites. There are some studies in which is said that this herb has exacerbates which can kill the snake venom. When you have bitten by a snake, then this snake bite home remedy will act as antidote. If you have bitten by a Russel’s viper, then the mongoose plant is the best natural remedy that you can take because it is very effective for this kind of snake bite. This natural remedy will neutralize the venom of the viper. You can find mongoose plant in the forests of southern India. Also in this part of the India, snake bites are very common.
- Curry leaves: Curry leaf is also known as Murraya Koenigi Spreng. This snake bite home remedy can help you to have normal liver cells and liver and also it used as natural remedy for some liver diseases. This natural remedy can help you to control the elevated cholesterol, diabetes, coronary illness and hypertension. This is one of the most wonderful culinary herbs which are used for fat diminishment. They can be added as part of cooking and you will have better flavor because of it. You can use the petals, root, leaves, bark of this plant and all organic products in your cooking or in the restorative purposes. Also it can be used as natural remedy for many diseases. Curry leaves are used as additional flavor to many different culinary dishes and also it is used for treatments of various health issues. You can make a porridge from these leaves which can help in treating the snake bites and also it will help you in the uprooting the poison.
- Homegrown mix: You can use homegrown mix to stool the bleeding after you have been bitten by a snake. You should put a modest bunch of flour over the cut or utilization powdered rice sprinkle on building up and where it is connected with the injury. You should tie the injury and then you will notice that the bleeding will stop.
- Lachesis: The lachesis is a homeopathic remedy. This is one of the most successful and recognized homeopathic remedies for the snake bites all around the world. When the skin is mottled in shading or it is purple-pale blue, then this snake bite home remedy really works. It can help to diminish the side effects of the snake bites. Also this natural remedy can be applied if you have been stung from a harmful bug. Talk with your doctor after you have been bitten by a snake.
- Ledum: The ledum is homeopathic remedy. This snake bite home remedy is used for cut injuries and nibbles where the site that is harmed is getting blue and it feels cool. If you are bitten by a snake, then you should apply a cold application on those places. This is one of the most used natural remedies for snake bites because it can remove toxins. Apply this remedy to the place where you have bitten and you will see less side effects but you need to talk with your doctor as soon as possible because he or she will tell you if your body is clear from toxins and it can help you with the right treatment.
- Bentonite clay: The bentonite dirt can retain poisons and coax them out from your body. It can voyagers the runs and ease the indications of sustenance harming. This natural remedy will remove the toxins from your body and also it can help you to ease the symptoms of the bite. This remedy is used to draw out the toxins in your body and also it can draw out the outside items from your body. This natural cure in many countries is used as drink. You can drink earth pack of bentonite clay. If there have not passed 4 hours from the nibble and you have not taken a medical help, then you should this natural cure. In this case you should not use a charcoal pack of bentonite clay. Instead you should use earth pack of it. This is effective natural snake bite home remedy that can draw out the poisons from your body. In some amount of water you should mix bentonite clay with some Echinacea powder. Make a paste from these ingredients. You need to apply it over the wound. If you take bentonite clay orally, then you should drink ample water.
- Activated charcoal: If you live in the area which is susceptible to snake bites, then you should keep this item in your near area. Apply damp activated charcoal on affected areas. You should cover it with a cloth or tape because you need to secure the poultice. Also you can take two tablespoons of activated charcoal orally. This will give you a quick relief. You need to apply this snake bite home remedy immediately after the snake bite because it is most effective in the first few hours.