Sleeping disorders are common problems that affect millions of people every night. Insomnia is one particular sleeping issue that is constantly on the rise. People usually treat this condition with pills loaded with harmful chemicals instead of using some natural treatment. So, if you are one of them, this natural remedy for insomnia and anxiety will help you solve this problem.
A Natural Remedy for Insomnia and Anxiety
This potent natural remedy for insomnia and anxiety will significantly improve your sleep, and you will wake up fresh and energetic.
This natural remedy requires two simple but very powerful ingredients, cinnamon, and honey!
Honey is a combination of two highly concentrated sugars which our bodies can break down very easily. Not only they are sweeter than sugar, but they provide more benefits for your health.
Because of the low glycemic index, honey is gradually absorbed into the blood. Its potent therapeutic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties not only enhance the mental balance but also reduce the anxiety levels of a person.
Also, some scientific researches have shown that honey can improve the sleep quality and reduce anxiety in two main ways. First of all, it can provide the needed amount of liver glycogen during the night when the body stores are low.
BTW, here’s our gift for you.
The adult liver has around 75-100 g of glycogen storage space, but this significantly differs between men and women of different sizes of the body.
Our bodies use about 10 g of glycogen per hour every day so the by the time we go to bed our glycogen stores are really low.
Second, when the amino acid tryptophan enters the brain, it forms serotonin. Serotonin relaxes the brain, cures anxiety and insomnia.
Health Benefits of Raw Honey
This natural remedy for insomnia and anxiety not only treats these conditions but the following ones:
- Boosts the immunity
- Rich in important antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- Reduces fatigue and boosts energy
- Loaded with potent antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Heals a sore throat
- Promotes the growth of good bacteria in the intestines
- Improves blood flow and prevents heart diseases
- Alkalizes body’s pH
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Promotes the growth of white blood cells
- Kills bacteria responsible for acne
- Helps with indigestion and acid reflux
- Eliminates parasites from colon and liver
- High in important phytonutrients which possess potent cancer-preventing properties
- Reduces gastrointestinal disorders and reduces ulcers
- Reduces metabolic stress
- Relieves morning sickness
- Reduces anxiety
- Builds stamina in athletes
- Helps with hiccups
- Helps with dandruff and scalp problems
Honey Successfully Treats Different Health Conditions
- Eyesight: Combine two tablespoons of honey and carrot juice and drink it every day
- Weight loss: Drink a combination of warm water, lemon, and honey on an empty stomach in order to lose weight
- Wounds and burns: Just mix garlic and honey and apply this combination on the wound to clean the area
- Pollen allergies: For this purpose, take one teaspoon of raw honey, several times a day
- High level of cholesterol: Mix two tablespoons of honey with three tablespoons of cinnamon in 16 ounces of tea
- Eczema: For this condition combine black pepper and ginger
- Hangovers: Just mix 70 ml of organic yogurt, 15 ml of raw honey and 80 ml of orange juice
- Hay fever: For this purpose, take one tablespoon of honey on an empty stomach
- Sinuses: Combine one teaspoon of honey and fresh ginger juice and drink it 2-3 times per day
- Bad breath: Mix one tablespoon of cinnamon and honey in hot water and consume it immediately
- Headaches: For this purpose, mix honey and ½ glass of water and drink it immediately
- Moisturizes skin: Therefore, combine two tablespoons of warm water and a dollop of honey. Apply this combination on your skin
- Arthritis: Add one teaspoon of cinnamon to 1 part honey and 2 parts of lukewarm water. Apply this mixture on the affected part of your body and massage
- Toothache:. Mix cinnamon and honey and apply the paste on the aching tooth
- Leg cramps:. Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and tablespoon of honey and drink it every night before you go to bed.
- Pink eye:. Add one tablespoon of honey to a cup of water and heat it to melt the honey. Make sure you cool it well and then with an eye dropper drop of it in the infected eye.
Note: Make sure you use pure, organic honey because the heating process during manufacturing can destroy all the important nutrients and enzymes.
So, the raw, organic honey has potent immune stimulating properties that the body needs in order to function properly.