Winemakers in California are commercially producing marijuana-laced wines, known as Canna Vine. So now, you can get drunk and high at the same time!
Very interesting news comes from California and it’s pointed at all stoners that love a little bit of wine from time to time. Apparently, a product called Canna Vine marijuana infused wine, is going to be hitting the market in California for those who are eligible.
But this wine is not just for getting high and drunk at the same time, actually it can help people who suffer from various diseases. Health
The wine contains non-psychoactive varieties of Cannabis sativa L, meaning the plant contains less than 1% THC.
There are also studies which point to health benefit of consuming marijuana infused wine.
- Marijuana has anti-inflammatory properties that helps in pain relief.
- Marijuana has neuroprotective qualities. Consuming marijuana can limit neurological damage after a stroke or trauma.
- Marijuana helps cancer patients when they undergo chemotherapy. Health
- It helps people who suffers from glaucoma with decreases the pressure inside the eye
- It lower fasting of insulin which is god for those suffering from diabetes
- It leads to weight loss. The Atlantic recently reported a study which found that people who smoke pot are skinnier.
But to get this wine there are some conditions:
- It is very expensive. Half of bottle cost approximately $120-400
- You can buy this wine only if you have prescription.
- It’s only available in the state of California, US.
Canna Vine, is only available in California because other states that have legalized marijuana – Colorado, Washington, and Oregon – have not allowed alcoholic beverages to be infused with marijuana.