Coconut oil has become a topic of interest for many health-related conversations Coconut oil contains a lot of saturated fat, approximately 90% of the entire composition, the main reason why this oil is considered not good for health.
But coconut oil also contains many nutrients and helps your body to absorb fat-soluble vitamins. In addition to those benefits, coconut oil has a lot of antioxidants.
101 Uses of Coconut Oil
Body and Skincare
Coconut oil should be a part of your beauty products. Fractionated coconut oil is highly recommended because it will not clog the pores of your face Fractionated coconut oil also has a very strong antioxidant effect, preventing any symptoms of aging.
1. Skin moisturizing agent: Coconut oil can be applied all over your body. Coconut oil can also be combined with essential oils to provide aromatherapy benefits.
2. Face Mask: You can mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of raw honey. Apply the mixture to your face and leave for 15 minutes. Wash your face with warm water.
3. Preventing Wrinkles: The trick is to rub oil on each line and wrinkles. This step will improve the texture of your skin.
4. Puffy Eyes: You can prevent puffy eyes by rubbing coconut oil in the area around the eyes before you sleep.
5. Conditioner: Mix 2 teaspoons of coconut oil with a bowl of warm water. Apply the solution to your hair. Let stand for 1 hour and wash.
6. Preventing dandruff: Use the same way as in point 5. You can reduce dandruff in this manner.
7. Encourage the growth of hair: Apply coconut oil regularly and let it seeps into the pores of the head. You will find your hair grows faster.
8. Protect your hair from the sun
9. Detangle Hair: Coconut oil can make hair greasy, preventing frizz.
10. As a shaving cream: Apply on the face to be shaved.
11. Aftershave: Can serve as an aftershave; keep the skin from irritation caused by shaving.
12. Lip Balm: Serves as a lip moisturizer to prevent dry lip.
13. Exfoliating Body Scrub: Mix half a cup of coconut oil with 4 tablespoons of white sugar. Freeze the mixture and once frozen, sliced into small pieces and apply as a scrub.
14. Exfoliating Your Face: Mix coconut oil with baking soda in the ratio 1: 1 and apply on face for removing dirt and dead skin.
15. Exfoliating Your Feet: Mix with sea salt, with a ratio of 2: 1. Rub on the feet.
16. Exfoliating Your Lips: Mix the brown sugar in the ratio 1: 2. Apply on the lip.
17. Makeup Remover: Apply to face with circular motions.
18. Cheekbone Highlighter: After applying makeup, you can highlight your cheekbones with a few drops of coconut oil.
19. Lotion Bar: Mix coconut oil with shea butter and beeswax. Insert the mixture into a pot of water and boil. Add 1 teaspoon of boiling oil vitamin E. So cool to room temperature and you will get a kind of pasta. Pour into a mold and use as a lotion.
20. Deodorant: Enable as a deodorant. Apply on underarm and palm oil reduces body odor. Combine 1/2 cup of coconut oil with shea butter and beeswax. Insert the mixture into the pot of water. Boil and add a teaspoon of vitamin E oil, half cup arrowroot powder and 3 tablespoons of baking soda. Stir and pour into muffin tins. Cool to room temperature.
21. Massage Oil: Coconut oil is a combination of strength moisturizer with powerful antioxidants, very useful for skin health.
22. Smoothing Elbow: Rub a little coconut oil on your elbow to prevent dry elbow.
23. Healing cracked Heels: Apply coconut oil on cracked heels. Apply regularly.
24. Nail and Cuticle Treatment: Rub oil into the cuticle and leave to infuse. This step will accelerate the growth of nails.
25. Reducing Stretch Marks: Apply coconut oil regularly on stretch marks. They will disappear with increasing time.
26. Mascara Brush Cleaner: Soak your brush in palm oil for five minutes to clean out any sludge.
27. Enhancing Eyelashes: Apply a small amount of coconut oil on the eyelashes.
28. Removing Wax Skin: Apply a small amount of coconut oil on the skin and wax skin will disappear quickly.
29. Personal Lubricant: Apply before you have sex but do not combine them with condoms.
30. Reducing Varicose Veins: Apply on the skin area with symptoms of varicose veins.
31. Reducing Cellulite: Apply coconut oil to areas with cellulite symptoms and you will find they disappear quickly.
32. Bath Oil: Mix coconut oil with a few drops of essential oil. Heat the mixture and so boil let cool. Put the mixture in the mold. Cut up into small pieces and use as a bath oil.
33. Tattoo Moisturizer: Apply coconut oil on the tattoo area and you will brighten your tattoo quickly.
Food, Drink and Cooking
Coconut oil can be used to add flavor to food. In addition to adding flavor, coconut oil can function as follows:
34. Oil: When used as cooking oil, coconut oil can withstand higher temperatures. This is due to its saturated fat content. Some saturated fats are not dangerous.
35. Grease Pans: Use coconut oil instead of vegetable oil or Crisco.
36. Creamer in Coffee or Tea: Add cream of coconut oil on the coffee and tea to add flavor. Combine coffee, palm oil and unsalted butter in a ratio of 1: 1: 1. Blend.
37. Sweetener: Coconut oil is the solution for people with diabetes.
38. Butter Replacement: Coconut oil can be used as a substitute for butter on toast.
39. Smoothies: Combine with 2 cups of coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of Gelatin Powder, ½ teaspoon of vanilla, ¼ cup of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, ½ cup of strawberries, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Blend them.
40. Salad Dressing: Try this recipe and you can create a delicious salad:
41. Mayonnaise: Mix 1 cup of coconut oil, 1 cup of olive oil, a teaspoon of mustard, a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and use the four-yolk to make a healthier mayonnaise.
42. Preventing Freezer Burn: Apply a thin layer of coconut oil to form a seal that prevents freezer burn.
43. Keep the Eggs: Cover your eggs with coconut oil and you will increase their durability.
44. Popcorn Topping: Spread on popcorn and you will improve the taste.
45. Remove the food from the plate: Use coconut oil to get rid of greasy food and then wash with soap.
Health and Home Remedies
Coconut oil can be used as a solution for minor cuts and oral health problems. Here are various benefits of coconut oil related to health and home remedies:
46. Fighting Inflammation: Use contents of lauric acid and capric acid in coconut oil to prevent inflammation.
47. Injuries: Clean the wound with warm water and apply coconut oil. This step can heal quickly.
48. Weight: Consume coconut oil before eating then you will reduce your appetite.
49. Refreshing breath: Gargling with coconut oil can kill bacteria that cause body odor.
50. Aromatherapy: Use fractional coconut oil as the oil carrier, allowing the body to absorb the herbal extract.
51. Energy Booster: Coconut oil contains medium-chain triglycerides as an energy source for the body.
52. Improving Immune System: Coconut oil can fight viruses and infections.
53. Helping Blood Circulation: Coconut oil can accelerate the circulation of blood.
54. Thyroid Support: Some studies claim that coconut oil improves thyroid health.
55. Relieving Constipation: Coconut oil can soften stool, thus functioning as a metabolism booster.
56. Improving Bone Health: Facilitates the absorption of vitamins and nutrients, especially calcium.
57. Fighting Arthritis: Contains anti-inflammatory compound made coconut oil is useful to prevent inflammation of the joints.
58. Prevent Infection: chain fatty acid content of coconut oil helps diffusing into the cell membrane against a variety of bacteria and parasites.
59. Treating Hemorrhoids: Apply on the anus and you will find the pain of hemorrhoids reduced.
60. Treating Athletes Foot: Can be combined with tea tree oil to prevent fungal growth on athlete’s foot.
61. Treating Nail Fungus: Get rid of nail fungus by providing coconut oil regularly, several times a day.
62. Low Cholesterol: The content of lauric acid raises HDL and lowers LDL.
63. Cold Sores: Coconut oil can stop the infection in the wound, thus preventing enlarged injuries.
64. Laryngitis Help: Dissolve one tablespoon of oil in a glass of water and drink. You can relieve itching and pain in the throat.
65. Curing Cough: Mix coconut oil with honey, ratio: 1.5: 1. Add hot water up to half a cup. Stir and drink.
66. Insect Repellent: Apply coconut oil on the skin and bugs will evade you.
67. Bug Bites: Apply to wounds caused by insect bites. You can relieve the itching and irritation.
68. Bee Sting Calming: Bee Sting will be swelling caused by the application of coconut oil.
69. Relieving Sunburn: Mix coconut oil with aloe vera gel, with a ratio of 1: 1. Apply on the burned area.
70. Eczema: Coconut oil can relieve itching due to eczema.
71. Helping against Poison Ivy: A warm bath with a few drops of coconut oil can relieve itching due to Poison Ivy.
72. Treating Chicken Pox: Apply coconut oil on the area of chickenpox.
73. Heartburn / Acid Re-flux: Take three tablespoons of coconut oil every day and you will be able to improve the digestive system.
74. Helping against toothache: Mix coconut oil with clove oil with a ratio of 1: 2, apply the mixture to the gum by using cotton.
75. Toothpaste: Combine 6 tablespoons of coconut oil with baking soda and 25 drops of spearmint oil. You will get natural toothpaste.
76. Mouthwash: Use coconut oil as well as a mouthwash that will kill a variety of bacteria.
77. Mouth Freshener: Coconut oil can be used as a mouth freshener.
78. Removing Ear Wax: You can solve the buildup of wax with a few drops of coconut oil.
79. Get Rid of Warts and Moles: Eliminate warts and moles with basting oil.
80. Fighting Against Allergies: Coconut oil is very useful against various types of allergies.
81. Treating Ear Infections: Ear infections can be handled by applying coconut oil using cotton.
82. The bleeding nose: Nose bleed can be overcome by applying coconut oil in the area of the nostrils.
83. Preventing Fleas: Dip the comb into the coconut oil and use to eradicate lice.
Pregnancy and Infant Care
Coconut oil can be a good friend for mothers in maintaining the health of the baby and also during pregnancy Listed below are some of the properties of coconut oil associated with pregnancy and infant care.
84. Nipple Cream: Coconut oil can protect the nipple from the risk of irritation.
85. Nursing Boost: Take 4 tablespoons of coconut oil per day can increase the supply of nutrients to the mother.
86. Preventing Morning Sickness: Morning sickness is a common problem for pregnant women. Coconut oil can be a solution.
87. Rub the perineum: Reduce tears to the perineum by applying coconut oil regularly.
88. Moisturizing Babies Skin: Baby skin tends to become irritated. Application of coconut oil can reduce the risk.
89. Diaper Rash: antifungal properties contained in coconut oil serve as a barrier from irritation.
Fixing Stuff Around The Home
You can use coconut oil as a solution in some housework.
90. Removing Rust: Coconut oil can eliminate rust stains.
91. Getting Zipper Unstuck: Rub a little oil in a zipper to make it slides quickly.
92. Gum Removal: You can get rid of the gum easily using coconut oil.
93. Fixing Squeaky Hinge: Coconut oil can lubricate door hinges.
94. Lubricating Kitchen Appliances: Cooking equipment can be lubricated with oil.
95. Furniture Polish: Make your furniture shine by rubbing them with coconut oil.
96. Plant Shiner: Rub a few drops of oil on indoor plants and make them shine.
97. Pay off Soap Scum: Rub coconut oil on the stains in the sink and the shower. Coconut oil will clean them quickly.
98. Skin Shiner: Rub coconut oil on shoes and handbags made of leather to make them appear to glow.
99. Leather Cleaner: Rub coconut oil on the skin to make the skin looks brighter.
100. Removing Rings: Coconut oil can help you to remove the ring from your finger.
101. Coating Snow Shovels: Apply coconut oil on a snow shovel to clean it from the snow.
We have seen 101 benefits of coconut oil for a variety of daily needs. Make use of coconut oil as soon as possible! Health.