Yeast is a traditional Russian recipe for fermented drink and it is very useful and beneficial for our health. It contains components that activate the liver function, kidneys and intestines. It is made by fermenting a staled bread and/or beetroot.
According to some medical researchers, study experts have found that drinking beetroot yeast beet prevents the development of malignant tumors, cleanses the liver and the entire organism from all the harmful toxins and other “waste”, it also relieves the constipation and other problems with the intestines.
The Russian traditional medicine considers the beetroot yeast to be the best natural remedy for hypertension because it normalizes the blood pressure (it lowers it) for a longer period of time, and it is also useful for atherosclerosis as well.
I have used the beetroot yeast, made by this recipe. I have used it to clean my liver and improve liver’s function (after an aggressive chemotherapy). The recipe is really easy to make and it is made from ingredients which are available to everyone.
Beetroot yeast – RECIPE:
Here’s what you need to make this extremely healthy beetroot yeast recipe:
- Glass jar of 3 liters (a clay pot is even better, if you have one)
- 700 g of raw peeled beetroot
- 2 tablespoons flour or 2 pieces of older rye or black bread
- 200 g of sugar (you can put honey or any other sweetener)
- 100 g raisins
- First, you need to take freshly washed beets, peels them and cut them into small cubes or thin slices and put them into a clean jar
- Add the raisins, 2 tablespoons of flour and 200 g of sugar
- Fill the glass jar with cooled, already boiled water and mix it all together (some people put the water from sauerkraut or whey)
- Close the glass jar with plastic cover or a better option is to put double gauze wrap over it (to let your yeast “breathe”) and leave it in a warm place 6-7 days to ferment.
- Make sure you mix the jar two times every day and remove the foam when necessary,
- After 7 days, strain the mixture through fine gauze and you will get yours beetroot yeast. Throw the rest in a trash can.
The taste will be slightly acidic, salty and earthy. But, it is healthy for our bodies, and it alkalizes the blood very well.
How to use it and How to store it:
You need to drink 3-4 tablespoons 3 times a day, before meals. Drink all your yeast and you will finish the first round of your liver cleansing treatment. Then, you need to take a break of 3 months and repeat the same treatment. Again make a break of 3 months and repeat the treatment for the third time. After one year, your liver will be completely cleansed and refreshed!
You need to keep the yeast in the refrigerator.
It is possible to get loose stools from this remedy. Your body is cleaning from all the harmful toxins, that is why some mild side-reactions are present.
About the method:
This method is applied by doctors in some hospitals in Kiev and Lugansk, because it has showed excellent results not only for cleansing of the liver, but also to the whole organism. And it is an excellent remedy for hypertension and atherosclerosis.
When I first tried this incredible natural remedy, my blood pressure has stabilized. When I recommend this remedy to my friends, I warn them that during this cleansing process, they can get sand and small stones in their kidneys. Otherwise, this beetroot yeast is a very good cleaner for the liver and kidneys.
The yeast is not recommended for those who have kidney problems, problems with the gastrointestinal tract in the acute phase and gout. In this case, it is necessary to consult a doctor. You must be careful if you have low blood pressure as well.