There is a story told in a Japanese myth, about one happy man who inherited valuable knowledge from his father, his father told him the information about the point of a hundred diseases. Listening to his father’s advice, the kid kept massaging this point consistently, and he lived for a long time and saw the birth and death of a few rulers.
One of the most established systems for treatment in the East is the massage of a few points, which has been used for thousands of years. In general, the human body has 365 points and 12 primary meridians, which is the same as the quantity of the months and days in one year.
The impacts of these massages (finger weight to specific focuses, pressure point massage), are focused around the hypothesis of the channels and meridians that are linked with specific organs.
The body is seen as vitality and hence system, in the Chinese medicine, the massage can influence the useful action and the stream of vitality of the organs.
The initiation of the Zu San Li point causes a mending impact and lasting reviving, postponing the maturing. In China, this point is known as – “the point of a hundred diseases” and in Japan – “the point of longevity”.
Where is that magic point (Zu San Li) in our body?
The point of longevity is placed beneath the kneecap. So when you discover it, you should cover your knee with the palm of the same hand. The point is found between the ends of the ring finger and little finger, as a little scratch or a line between the bones. You can discover it in an alternate way, too.
All you have to do is sit on the floor, solidly pressing your feet to the floor, force them towards you, without raising your heels from the floor.
You will see that there is a higher zone beneath the knee. Detect the highest point, put your finger on it, and take a beginning position. That point is called – Zu San Li.
What’s the role of this point why do the Japanese call it – A point of a hundred diseases?
- It conducts the work of the spinal cord in the parts that are in charge of the best possible working of the processing tract, adrenal organs, gastrointestinal tract, genital organs and kidneys.
- It conducts the work of the organs that are placed in the lower part of the body.
By rubbing the Zu San Li point you can build the movement of the adrenal organs, the most capable organs that go about as the principle guard of human wellbeing.
They discharge the hydrocortisone, adrenaline and other essential hormones into the blood.
You can standardize the work of the adrenal organs, by massaging “the point of longevity” constantly, which performs the accompanying capacities in the immune system:
- Regulation of the immune system
- Normalization of the blood pressure
- Elimination of the inflammatory processes in the organism
- Normalization of the glucose, the insulin
Also, by rubbing the Zu San Li point, you can:
- Heal illnesses of the gastrointestinal tract
- Improve digestion
- Treat the impacts of a stroke
The rubbing of this point will help you to kill the pressure and anxiety, discover internal concordance and expand your certainty.
By rubbing this point, you can cure numerous ailments, including constipation, incontinence, hiccups and gastritis.
In what capacity would you be able to influence the “point of longevity”?
The ideal time to rub the Zu San Li point is in the morning, before having lunch, 9 times in a circular movement in a clockwise way on each leg (9 times on one and nine times on the other leg). You ought to do this for 10 minutes.
Before you start rubbing, you should take an agreeable, loose position (sitting). Focus yourselves on your emotions and quiet the breathing. Place yourselves in a condition of comprehension and amicability that you are starting the mending procedure. This rub has an empowering impact.
You can rub the point with your fingers or with any grain (oats, rice, buckwheat, and so on …).
Even more, you can place half garlic clove and let it stay until the skin turns red, for 1 – 2 hours. Suitable for weight reduction is rubbing of the Zu San Li point at night – they say, 400 to 500 grams every week. Anyway don’t rub it right before going to sleep, because it can result in a sleeping disorder.
Even though you can rub the Zu San Li point any time you want, the best impact is accomplished during the time of the New Moon.
- Make certain to rub this point in the morning, eight days after the beginning of the New Moon, on each one leg in the clockwise motion. This is the best time for rub keeping in mind the end goal to fortify the immune system, ease the aging procedure and enhance the work of all organs.
- Before lunch, rub the point on each leg in the clockwise way, so as to enhance the general tone, the digestive system, the memory and the work of the cardiovascular system.
- After lunch, rub the point at the same time on both legs – against irritability, anxiety and nervousness, against sleep disorders and migraines.
- Rub it in the counterclockwise way at night, then again on each leg, keeping in mind the goal you want to achieve – to assist weight loss and enhance the digestion system.