There is no beautiful or ugly person there is only nurtured or non-nurtured skin .Dry and dark skin doesn’t look good on anybody. Many of you probably feel embarrassed for having dark skin patches around your neck, having dark knees and dark underarms.
This skin pigmentation goes under the name acanthosis nidricans and is occurs due to aging and sun exposure. The skin around the elbows is thicker and the large number of folds encompasses the skin.
Oil organs are strongly recommended, but they are not available in these territories and therefore skin gets drier. Mistakes that you do like shaving or using chemical hair uprooting creams and antiperspirants are the main reasons for dark skin on your underarms. Having glowing skin requires proper skin care and great flexibility.
Here is a guide for removing dry and dark skin, which is considered as one of the best:
The best natural remedies for the dark skin on your neck:
1. Aloe Vera
Using an Aloe Vera is the best way to lighten your skin naturally and to reduce the different skin spots. Additionally, Aloe Vera is efficient in cancer prevention agents and various intensifies that help repair and deliver new skin cells.
- Take out the Aloe Vera gel from the leaf
- Apply the Aloe Vera on the neck and rub tenderly
- After 20 minutes wash it off with water
- Rehash the procedure once a day for quick results
2. Baking Soda
Baking soda has been shown that exfoliates the skin efficiently, rinses and uproots dark and stained patches. Mixing baking soda with water uproots hyper-pigmentation around the neck successfully.
- Blend three sections of baking soda with one part of the water until you get thick paste
- Apply the paste on your neck and let it dry
- Wash it after a couple minutes
- Do this twice a week
The best natural remedies for dark elbows and knees:
We all know about the numerous useful benefits of the Lemon and peeling property is just one of them. Vitamin C found in lemon helps evacuate dead cells and help skin tone. Also, boost the healthy skin cells regeneration.
Apply the lemon juice on your elbows and knees and rub tenderly for a couple of minutes. Let it stay for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water and apply a saturating cream.
You can also drain lemon juice and blend it with one tablespoon of honey. Apply on the affected areas and let it stay on for 20 minutes. Wash the blend off with water.
- Using a homemade sugar scrub is a great solution for removing the dark skin on your knees and elbows. Sugar granules help in peeling dead skin cells and soothe the skin.
- Blend equal amounts of sugar and olive oil until you get thick paste
- Apply the paste on your knees and elbows and rub it around with round movements for 5 minutes.
- Wash it off with a mellow cleanser and warm water
- Repeat the procedure every day until the skin tone on your knees and elbows becomes lighter.
- Rehash the treatment on weekly premise
Home remedies for dark underarms:
1. Use cucumbers
With regular use of cucumbers you can lighten your skin efficiently and by mixing lemon juice with cucumber you can whiten your skin and relive your skin avoiding any tingling or disturbance.
Blend lime juice with cucumber juice and then add a juice of turmeric. While lemon whitens the skin and evacuates dead cells, cucumber has cooling effect and turmeric averts staining. This is an ayurvedic and natural cure so it is recommended to do it every day.
Apply the juice of cucumber on your underarms and rub it. You can see the results after a couple of days.
Vitamins and fatty acids found in milk help in removing dark skin under arms. Mixing the milk with curd helps for brightening your dark underarms.
- Two tablespoons of milk
- One tablespoon of curd
- One tablespoon of flour
- Blend milk, curd and flour until you get a paste
- Apply it to your underarms
- Let it stay for 15 minutes
- Wash it off with water.