This panna cotta is so beneficial for your gut, it not only helps to replenish the good guys in your gut, but it also contains gelatin which is a wonderful addition to your diet to help heal and seal the gut lining from any damage.
- Flesh of 3 ripe mango’s
- 2 1/2 cups of cultured coconut cream/ milk
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 30-35g grass fed gelatin
- 1 small banana
- Macadamias and/ or shredded coconut for garnishing
- Add the gelatin and water to a small bowl and stir to combine, leave and allow to bloom and thicken.
- Add the gelatin mixture to a small saucepan and heat on low heat until dissolved completely.
- Add all ingredients to a good quality blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass jar and place in the fridge to set.
- Once ready top with macadamias and/ or shredded coconut and enjoy!
When you add high sugary fruits such as banana and mango to the cultured coconut cream/ milk, the beneficial bacteria will continue to feed off the sugars in the fruit. This will create a delicious fizz to the Panna cotta.
Consume within 3 days otherwise it will ferment too much and the consistency changes, or add a touch of water, re-blend the mixture and pour into ice-block moulds.