Constipation is generally described as having fewer than three bowel movements a week.
Though occasional constipation is very common, some people experience chronic constipationthat can interfere with their ability to go about their daily tasks.
Constipation is often followed by fatigue because the body releases insufficient amount of toxins from the intestinal contents.
- 1 bunch of spinach leaves
- 2-3 dl sour milk
- Choose a quality, young, fresh spinach.
- Remove the stems from the leaves and wash the leaves.
- Place the leaves in a blender.
- Add to 2 -3 dl sour milk…Mix well.
Drink a cup of this remedy every morning and evening.