- Hold your both hands in tight fists for several seconds. Release your hands and spread your fingers. Do the same 10 more times.
- Rotate your wrists in circles both clockwise and counterclockwise. Repeat 10 times.
- Rotate your thumbs in both ways. Do 10 circles.
- Raise your hand above your head and let it freefall. Repeat 20 times.
- Press your hands together. Keep your elbows in the same line as your shoulders. Keep your fingers clenched and separate your hands. Do not forget, you should keep your fingers merged. Return both hands in their original position and do the same 10 more times.
For optimal results, repeat these exercises several times a day, especially after any physical activity. You can also do them while you work on your computer.
These exercises will keep your fingers and joints flexible, and they will also improve your circulation and reduce any swellings.
Do exercises that involve your arms more often. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a common condition in people who do the same movements on a daily basis. If your job involves working on a computer, make sure you buy a bigger mouse.
Follow these simple tips and you will prevent unpleasant numbness and severe pain in your hands, arms and neck.
Save please v good