The first solution for tooth cavities is visiting the dentist and filling the tooth cavities with dentistry. However, it is possible to remove tooth cavities at home in a natural way.
Reasons for tooth cavity
Improper nutrition and imbalance in our body may be the causes for tooth decay. Always pay attention to your nutrition when your teeth are considered, instead of choosing fluoride or dentistry. Our health can also be in danger when fluoride is used, even though the main reason for using fluoride is to make the teeth stronger.
According to a recent study, mental disabilities are often made more difficult with the usage of fluoride. Among fluoride, mercury and arsenic are also dangerous in cases of autism and ADHD. However, even tap water, bottled water and children’s toothpastes still contain fluoride.
The following factors cause tooth cavities:
- Lack of vitamin A, vitamin D and other vitamins that dissolve fat
- Processed foods
- Imbalance of the hormones
- Mineral deficits
- Too much consumption of grains, nuts or legumes (these ingredients contain pytic acids, which can be removed by soaking these foods in water mixed with vinegar overnight before consuming them)
Avoid the dentist office and all those dental costs by doing some very beneficial things for your oral health by yourself in the comfort of your home.
Here are the things that you can do besides daily brushing and flossing to stop tooth decay.
- Pay attention to have enough vitamin A, D, E and K, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium in your nutrition.
- Saliva is a protector of your teeth. Increase the production of it by consuming foods that contain a lot of fibers.
- Vitamin D supplements are an excellent choice against tooth decay
- Consumption of cheese
- 1 or 2 cups of broth made from bones a day
- Oil pulling every morning for 20 minutes (choose coconut oil)
- Refined sugar in foods and drinks cause plaque, so avoid high in refined sugar ingredients
- Clay toothpastes or re-mineralizing toothpastes are better than regular toothpastes
- 10 mineral drops two times a day
More DIY tips
- Remove bacteria, plaque and gum disease by using an antibacterial mouthwash daily
- After a meal, a snack or a drink rinse your mouth with warm water
- Destroy bacteria and plaque with green or black tea
- Brush and rinse with warm water after consuming acidic beverages
- You will make your teeth stronger and increase the production of saliva with sugar-free gums
- Consume cranberry juice
These natural and easy tips will help you forget about tooth cavities and other oral health problems.