Common cold in children is very difficult to cure. Many parents are afraid to use conventional treatment for their children due to fear of side effects.
Here is a natural remedy for common cold in children which works wonderfully to provide instant relief.
The remedy is useful to cure the respiratory tract related diseases in children due to it’s extraordinary soothing properties.
The remedy is a kind of wrap which is made up of honey. The presence of honey is very important in this remedy as it has high bio-activity and helps to eliminate mucus very efficiently.
In order to ease the coughing and get rid of common cold, this remedy is useful for children as well as an adult.
Things you need:
- Raw honey – 2 tbsp
- Raw vegetable oil – 1 tsp
- Flour – 3-4 tbsp
- Napkin – 1
- Band-Aid – 1
- Take 3-4 tbsp of flour and add 2 tbsp of honey to it.
- Mix it well and make sure it is not much sticky.
- Now, add 1 tsp of vegetable oil to the mixture and make a roll of the flour
- Later put the mixture in the napkin and wrap it with cheesecloth.
- Your wrap is ready! Now, place it on the chest or back and put on a band-aid on it.
- The wrap should not cover the heart.
- In the case of children you can keep this wrap for 3 hours whereas an adult can leave it overnight.
If you are using this remedy for your children then don’t get panic if your child feels little warmer and starts sweating. This is a expected result of the remedy and it is not at all a side effect.
Continue the remedy for 1-2 days if a cough or common cold is chronic. For mild common cold, the desired result can be gained in just one or two application.
When Should You Use Honey Wraps?
For children above 6 months, the honey wraps are perfectly safe. You can use the honey wraps for coughing, common cold and irritation in the throat.
Don’t not apply the wrap on the skin with allergies, wounds or injuries.
Use this amazing and quick remedy to cure a common cold in children at home.