Aspirin is a medicine that everyone knows and is commonly used to cure different types of pain as it works as an analgesic, anti-inflammatory agent However, although many cosmetic products sold in the market use it, it is less known to use aspirin in cosmetic treatments as in a mask to improve the appearance of the skin.
– Five aspirins
– Two tablespoons of honey
– One tablespoon of natural yogurt
1. Pour five aspirins, two tablespoons of honey and a spoonful of plain yogurt into a blender.
2. Mix well until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
3. Let rest in the refrigerator.
HOW TO USE
1. First, wash your face with plenty of warm water to remove any trace of dirt.
2. After rinsing your face, take a small soft cloth, thoroughly wet it with warm water and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. This will help the cloth to take the necessary temperature to open the pores of the skin.
3. After 30 seconds, remove the cloth from the microwave and place it on your face to open the pores and better assimilate the aspirin mask. You should leave the cloth on your face for at least 10 minutes.
4. Then dry your face with another cloth and apply the mask on all parts of your face, avoiding contact with eyes and mouth.
5. Let the mask rest for about half an hour.
6. Once the mask has rested, remove it from your face with plenty of lukewarm water.
7. Moisturize your face with the cream you use regularly.
Keep in mind that, because it is a very strong treatment that can leave marks on the skin for a few hours, it is best to apply the mask overnight. In addition, if your skin is very sensitive, we recommend that before applying the mask try putting a little of it on some sector of your skin to see if it causes any adverse reaction.
On the other hand, do not forget to use sunscreen the day after applying the mask since the skin will be very sensitive after the peeling.
While this treatment is actually effective for the appearance of the skin. It is very important that you wait fifteen days before doing it again.
Try this aspirin-based peeling and you’ll be amazed at the benefits it has for your skin.