It is delicious, and it helps your thyroid function better, you have to give it a try and feel the magic!
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice (approximately 1 – 2 lemons)
- 1 cup of unsweetened 100% cranberry juice
- 7 cups of purified water
- ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- ¾ cup of fresh squeezed orange juice (approximately 3 oranges)
Put the water in a pot and on put it the stove until it starts boiling, when the water starts boiling add the cranberry juice, and reduce the heat to low.
Then add the nutmeg, ginger and cinnamon, stir nicely and let it simmer for 20 minutes to cool down to room temperature
Then while stirring, add the lemon and the orange juice. At the end add ice and enjoy!