Recently, an older lady wrote to us anonymously about the plant – she believes that it is a gift of God thanks to its ability to cure numerous diseases and conditions. The woman was dealing with a cyst in her right breast for years, and nothing helped until she started taking the plant.
Chaya made her cyst disappear in only 3 months, and she was feeling much better after only 3 days of the treatment.
Chaya or tree spinach, is a large, fast-growing leafy perennial shrub that is believed to have originated in the Yucatán Peninsula of Mexico. You may not have heard about this amazing plant, but many people have praised it for its incredible health benefits.
Benefits of Chaya:
- Regulates your cholesterol levels
- Reduces the levels of uric acid in the blood
- Treats and prevents anemia
- Improves eyesight and brain function
- Improves the calcium levels in the body
- Is very helpful in cases of osteoporosis
- Can regulate the blood sugar levels and treat diabetes
- Treats sore throat and throat infections
- Prevents headaches
- Balances the metabolic system
- Prevents hemorrhoids
- Detoxifies the liver
These are only some of the health benefits of Chaya – believe us when we say that it can treat almost all diseases and conditions! The plant can be added to soups and salads or used as a tea, but should never be consumed raw.
Here’s how to prepare a healthy cup of Chaya tea:
- 6 chaya leaves
- 2 cups water
- Bring the water to a boil, then add the leaves and let the tea simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drink a cup of the Chaya tea 3 times a day before meals for best results.
You can also add the leaves in soups, salads and creams, just make sure that they’re well washed previously.