Many people start their day with a hot cup of green, black, plant or fruit tea. We all know that drinking tea is healthy, especially green tea, but many of you have probably never heard of the green tea and milk diet. This diet is great for people who want to lose several pounds and to cleanse their organism of toxins.
You can lose from 1 to 4 pounds with this diet. It will get rid of excess fluids in the organism. It is recommendable to hold on to this diet one day at a time, two times a month.
This diet is not recommendable for people who are intolerant to milk, have low blood pressure or have kidney problems. But if you really need to lose couple of pounds, consult your doctor about this diet.
- 1,5 liters / 50 oz of skimmed cow’s milk
- 2 tablespoons of high quality green tea (do not use filter bags)
Method of preparation:
- Add 2 tablespoons of green tea in milk which was previously cooked and cooled down to 70 degrees.
- Cover the mixture and let it stand still for 20 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and drink it.
- Drink 1 cup of the milk-tea on every 2 hours during the day.
Your organism will receive the milk-tea very well. The tea improves the digestion of the milk, while the milk soothes caffeine effects.
During the day you are not allowed to enter any kind of food into your organism, except for regular water. Believe it or not but you will not be hungry at all.
Remember to drink 2 liters of water during the day because green tea is excellent diuretic and we all know that water is the one that controls organism’s balance.