The pH levels in our body are very important for all of us and not only for people who have cancer.
The general health can be affected by the pH balance and if we want to be healthy we should maintain an alkaline environment in our body. Raw Food Health said: “The human organism goes to huge lengths in order to maintain an alkaline pH that is 7.35. However, stress and bad diet can actually change the pH to an acidic pH, where the diseases are able to thrive.”
Nowadays, it is very hard to maintain an alkaline environment in your body, because we all eat unhealthy foods, that contain a lot of toxins and chemicals, microwaved meals, processed foods and fast foods as well.
This type of diet is unhealthy and it will create an acidic environment in the organism, which will increase the risk of cancer and different health diseases and issues.
That is why it is crucial to have a healthy and alkaline diet that will restore the pH balance in the body, support well-being and accelerate healing.
We will give you very useful information that will help you to restore the pH balance in your organism and to maintain an alkaline environment. It is an alkaline diet which will help you to fight inflammation and different health conditions as well.
– The alkaline diet has to be based on organic leafy greens, herbs, spices, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, beans, root vegetables, peas and lentils, nuts and seeds, leek, onions, chives, garlic, non-gluten grains including rice in small amounts.
– If you can you should eat as much vegetables and fruits as you want and 2 to 4 ounces of grass-fed meat, clean fish or organic poultry, couple of time in a week.
– Do not consume sugar, because cancer cells use more glucose for a unit of time than the healthy cells. Additionally, sugar decreases the amount of magnesium in the body and this supports cancer. You should not consume “natural” sugars such as honey and agave. Instead of that eat unsweetened apple sauce, dried apricots, figs or fresh pineapple.
– T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., conducted one study and he discovered that dairy is one of the foods that can cause cancer the most, because it contains the protein casein.
That is why you should avoid dairy products, because they are highly acidic and can cause bone deterioration, inflammation and support cancer proliferation
– Do not consume glutinous grains because gluten can cause inflammation. Do not eat high-gluten grains including wheat, rye, pasta, whole grains, cereals, bread, cakes, cereals, muffins, cookies, crackers and different baked goods.
Instead eat non-gluten grains including rice, quinoa, rice, buckwheat, millet and amaranth. You should avoid “gluten free” products, because they contain processed oils and added sugar.