Heart disease describes a range of conditions that affect your heart. Heart diseases include: blood vessel diseases, such as coronary artery disease; heart rhythm problems (arrhythmias); and heart defects you’re born with (congenital heart defects), among others.
Many forms of heart disease can be prevented or treated with healthy lifestyle choices.
- one cup of washed raisins
- one liter of water
- 4 teaspoons of green tea
- two spoons of honey
- two teaspoons of freshly grated ginger
- In a pot, pour one cup of washed raisins. Add one liter of water. Cook the raisins on low heat.
- After ten minutes, remove the pot from the heat and add 4 teaspoons of green tea, two spoons of honey and two teaspoons of freshly grated ginger.
- Close the lid of the pot and wrap it in a warm woolen cloth. Keep it that way overnight – 8 hours. In the morning, strain the beverage.
Drink 150-200 ml. twice a day – before eating.
Raisins contain a lot of potassium and magnesium, which are very useful for the heart and blood vessels.