As research shows, drinking yeast beetroot prevents the development of malignant tumors, cleans the liver, the body of toxins, and relieves constipation and other intestinal problems. This drink is also an excellent remedy for high blood pressure, and is useful in atherosclerosis.
• Glass jars of 3 liters (clay is preferred, if you have one)
• 700 g beetroot (approximately 3 fresh beets medium size)
• 2 tablespoons of flour
• 200g of sugar
• 100g of raisins
• Freshly wash beets and dice or thin slice them and place them in a clean jar.
• Add raisins, 2 tablespoons of flour and 200 g of sugar.
• Fill the jar with warm water and stir.
• Then close the jar or even better wrap it in double gauze (allowing the yeast to “breathe”) and leave it in a warm
place 6-7 days to ferment.
• Mix the contents of the jar twice a day and, if necessary, remove the foam.
• After 7 days, strain the mixture through the gauze and you will get yeast of beetroot.
• Drink 3-4 tablespoons three times daily before meals and after that refrigerate it.
Drink all the yeast and with it complete the first stage of liver cleanse. Take a break of three months and repeat the treatment. After a year of your liver will be completely clean!
During the cleaning you can move sand and small stones from the kidney, but this yeast of beetroot very well cleanses the liver and kidneys.
This method is applied by doctors in some hospitals in Russia, because it has shown excellent results not only for cleaning the liver, but also the whole body, and as an excellent remedy for hypertension and atherosclerosis.
There are contraindications:
Yeast is not recommended for people with sick kidneys, problems with the gastrointestinal tract in the acute phase and gout. In this case it is necessary to consult a doctor.
You must be careful if you have low blood pressure.