I know all of you have heard about ALOE VERA. This plant is a necessity in your home or garden. It is known to help burns, cuts all the way to healing and helping the immune system fight against cancer. We all know some of the benefits from this amazing plan, but here are some that you probably haven’t heard about.
Treat skin allergies like psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema
- Clean your face and remove the makeup. This plant smoothens the skin and acts as cooling agent.
- Apply some aloe vera gel on your hair and massage it gently. After 2 minutes rinse it off with water. It is the best hair conditioner.
- Want shine hair? Just add this plant to your shampoo and wait for the results.
- Because of its anti- inflammatory properties it treats acnes and reduces skin inflammations.
- Remove the stretch marks and prevent them from appearing on your skin with the help of the Aloe vera.
- If having problem with swollen gums just apply aloe vera on the affected area and relief your pain. Strengthen your defensive mechanism.
- Aloe vera is known to help the hair growth. It has a specific enzyme used from the chemical companies.
- Treat brittle nails.
- Treating herpes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin allergies. Aloe vera penetrates deep in the skin cleaning it from the inside and making it soft, fresh and rejuvenated.
- You can use Aloe vera as a skin moisturizer. It strengthens the skin tissue providing oxygen to the cells.
- It is known to heal sunburns. Aloe vera has antiseptic properties that cool down the skin and help the burns.
- Man can use it a shaving gel because it gives smooth surface and nice and soft skin.
- Use Aloe vera to fight against common cold, flu, cough etc. It is filled with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes strengthening the immune system making it able to fight the common cold diseases.
- Aloe vera can be used as a moisturizer or a lubricant.
- Woman can use it when experiencing menstrual cramps and pain. The common fatigue when in menstrual period can be avoided with the consummation of Aloe vera.