The benefits of drinking lukewarm lemon water are amazing, and many people after reading or listening to what they can achieve with lukewarm lemon water begin with consumption!
The lemon water is extremely beneficial for the body and flushes out toxins. Drinking
lukewarm lemon water is the perfect ‘good morning drink’, as itmakes the process of eliminating the waste products from the body easier andalso it aids the digestive system. It prevents the problem of diarrhea and constipation, by ensuring smooth bowel functions.
Lemons are full with nutrients, including B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, magnesium, iron,calcium, fiber and potassium. (Interesting fact: they have more potassium than grapes or apples!)
The lemon juice can damage the enamel of your teeth, so it is important to dilute it with water of any temperature (lukewarm is recommended). Drink it first thing in the morning, and wait 15 – 30 minutes to have breakfast. This will help you fully receive the benefits of lukewarm lemon water, which are listed below.
- Lemons contain pectin fiber which serves as a powerful antibacterial and is also very beneficial for colon health
- Lemons are an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body from immune system deficiencies
- It helps maintain the pH levels balanced in the body
- It helps prevent the multiplication and growth of pathogenic bacteria that cause diseases and infections
- Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins
- It encourages the production of bile and aids digestion
- It is also a great source ofpotassium, phosphorus, magnesium,citric acid, and calcium
- It helps cure the common cold
- It helps reducing inflammation and pain in joints knees and as it dissolves uric acid
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish the nerve cells and the brain
- When they are too dilute,it strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes
- It helps balance the oxygen and calcium levels in the liver In case of a heart burn, and taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can help
- It prevents the formation of acne and wrinkles and is of immense benefit to the skin
- Lemon juice helps replenish the body salts especially after a strenuous workout session
- It aids in the production of digestive juices
- It helps fight against eye problems and helps maintain the health of the eyes
Now when you know the benefits, the goodness, you should start your day with a glass of lukewarm lemon juice. Its healing and cleansing properties will have positive effects on your health in long – terms. However it is very important to note that lemon juice can ruin the enamel on the teeth,when comes directly in contact with the teeth. Hence, it is advised to consume it diluted and also rinse your mouth thoroughly after drinking lemon juice.
Can you use pure lemon juice concentrate and if so how much per 8 oz glass?